You can speed up your browsing in QuadraSite by using the advanced dragging and dropping features.
- Go to Classic view on this page by clicking on the ‘3’ button in the top right of the screen.
- Drag this link www.google.com and drop it on to button ‘1’. You should see the little green QuadraSite icon in the very top right hand corner spinning. This means that a page is loading. There is a spinner for each of the panes.
- Click on ‘All’ to go to QuadView. Google should now have opened in pane 1.
- In the top left of the screen on the navigation bar are sets of forwards and backwards arrows. There is one pair per pane. Find the back arrow for pane 1 and click it to navigate back to the tutorial page. (It is the top left most button)
- Now, still in QuadView drag this link www.bbc.co.uk to one of the other panes.
- If you haven’t tried it yet, open the favorites view and drag some favorites onto the panes. This way you can quickly build groups of your four favorites sites.